Objectives & Strategy
Devise an experience to communicate Desperados' vision for the upcoming year to 150 of their top internal brand ambassadors from around the world, celebrate their global brand positioning and inspire the BA's to expand on sales growth.
Take an standard conference format and elevate it into an immersive multi-layered 4 day experience that brings to life the brands key passion points - authentic, wild, surprising and non-conformist.
The activation featured a series of immersive brand moments that resulted in the most successful D-Day to date! Key elements that helped in exceeding the client and guests expectations were:
- Designed and built a dedicated content hub to manage all logistics from flights, hotels to registration
- Gifted guests with iPads that acted as their navigation tool throughout the 4 days and allowed them to interact with a sequence of branded augmented reality activations
- The experience began with a 2 day creative conference in London and ended in Paris with dinner on the top of the Eiffel Tower and a rave for 3,000 consumers.
- A series of wild surprise and delight moments further engaged guests - branded taxi's, urban street sports, live art battles, multiple musical performances.
- Hotel takeover to create a fully owned Desperados environment, with the decor and branding constantly changing throughout the event.
WHAT THEY THOUGHT "This will be a D Day that everyone will remember, we have set a new standard and it will be tough to beat!"